America’s Secure Payments Academy is pleased to bring you a new two-day course to describe payment tokenization, its technology and use cases.
During the last two decades card payments have moved from using magnetic stripe cards to EMV chip cards. This migration has been very effective in providing secure transactions for in-person payments. With the improvements in internet speeds and its availability globally, more purchases are moving online. This provides ease of use and convenience for the consumer.
In parallel, mobile smart phones have become capable of conducting payments transactions using the smartphone hardware – both for in-person and online payments. In order to create a safe online payment environment, the card networks and stakeholders have created a number of technologies that help the promotion of card-not-present payments. The key technology used is payment tokenization. The first day of this course covers overview of the workings of payment tokenization, how tokens are created, where they are saved and how they are used. On the second day of the course, major use cases for the tokenization are described in addition to card-on-file use cases and how they are processes.
During these two days, the relationship between payment tokenization and other new payment technologies, such as 3DS and SRC, are described.
Who should Attend:
- Issuer/Processor Architects
- Merchant System Operations
- Data Analysis team
- System Network Architects
- Product Development
- Product Management and Marketing
- IT and Technical Departments
Day 1 –Payment Tokenization
- Tokenization Overview
- Implementation Considerations for Tokenization
- Security Considerations for Tokenization
- Summary & Conclusions
- Tokenization Services
- Type of Tokens
- Payment Tokenization Process
- Security in the Tokenization
- Token Service Provider Services
- Token Lifecycle Management
Day 2 – Tokenization Use Cases
- Use Case Overview
- Tokenization Implementation Processes
- Tokenization Use Case Scenarios
- In-Store contactless – Provisioning and Transaction Processing
- In-App Payments – Transaction Processing
- Merchant CoF, Pay Button, Wearables, IoT
- Card-on-file (CoF) tokenization in a Payment Vault\
- Considerations for CoF Tokenization
SPA-22: 2-Day – Payment Tokenization workshop, is brought to you by Secure Payments Academy, America’s Payments Experts and led by skilled instructors with more than 3 decades of technical, systems and business case experience in payments systems and technologies. This course is a deep dive guide into “How to adopt the payment tokenization technology in the new mobile centric world”.
Students will receive a course workbook and completion certificate at the conclusion of this 3-day workshop.
For more information about our upcoming schedule, visit the Workshop Schedule.
To contact us please go to Contact.