ETA and SCIL-EMV Academy Announce EMV & Mobile Payments Training Webinar for ISOs and Agents
NEW YORK, New York, May 30, 2013 — The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) and SCIL-EMV Academy announced today a new ONLINE EMV & Mobile payments workshop. The new workshop is designed exclusively around the needs of ISOs and agents. It answers many of the questions and challenges facing independent sales organizations today as they prepare for new EMV and mobile payments systems.
- What is EMV and How Does EMV Impact me?
- Will I need to change the terminals that I am selling today with terminals that have smart card readers?
- Should I wait until the market picks up?
- What are the costs associated with EMV? And how do I pass them to the merchant?
- Interchange costs, are they staying the same?
- What are the liability shift dates and deadlines?
- And much more…
What: EMV & Mobile for ISOs & Agents Training
Where: ONLINE: www.securepaymentsacademy.com
When: 11:00 – 12:00, Eastern Standard Time, Thursday, June 20, 2013
1. Please join my meeting, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:00 AM PDT.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (619) 550-0000
Access Code: 837-881-453
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 837-881-453
Who Should Attend?
ISOs, Agents, Resellers and Merchants.
Find out more by visiting www.securepaymentsacademy.com, or contact Stew Chalmers at [email protected] or 818-681-3588
About SCIL-EMV Academy
SCIL-EMV Academy, America’s EMV migration experts, is an EMV training, education and payments consultancy focused on contact, contactless and mobile NFC markets, with expertise in technology, EMV credit/debit smart card solutions, payment transaction processing systems, and mobile payments and enterprise security, addressing the payments, healthcare and transportation markets. The Academy also provides access to the latest EMV products and technologies through its preferred partner network. The Academy is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, California and Toronto, Canada. To learn more or schedule and customize a workshop, visit www.securepaymentsacademy.com or contact [email protected]