Debit Networks’ 1 day EMV Acquiring and Processing & Advanced ATM – Online
This one day online workshop provides attendees with an introduction to EMV that has been designed exclusively for the technical and business managers for debit networks. This workshop helps the attendees understand the issues concerned with use of debit networks in the US specially in the light of new federal regulations for debit transactions and choice of routings. This workshop includes a high level review of EMV from compliance to developing successful implementation and business strategies.
- Standard Payment Systems Model
- International Payment Schemes/Associations
- Existing Magnetic Stripe Technologies.
- EMV Technology & Standards Overview
- EMV Market Overview
- EMV Impacts on Payment Systems Components.
- EMV Impacts of Debit Networks.
- EMV Implementation Options for Debit Networks
- Discuss Project Planning for EMV Implementation
- Discuss EMV Migration Strategies
- Market dynamics, convergence of EMV, NFC and Mobile Payments driving migration in the USA.
Who should attend?
- C-Level Executives, CEO, CFO, COO
- Payment Network Business Managers
- Payment Network Operations Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers