EMV, Contactless, Mobile Pay, Tokenization, Blockchain, Bitcoin, Implementations
This workshop reviews current day payment technology platforms, creation, securitization and processing of payment transactions, the new technologies and channels becoming available for payments systems and project implementation for management systems. This includes EMV Chip and Contactless Technology ; Fraud Management for Issuers and Acquirers; New Trends and Innovation in Financial Technology; Digital Payments Strategy and Innovations; Fraud Prevention in Electronic Payments; Achieving Back Office Excellence in Digital Payments; Cards, Mobile, Digital Banking and more…
Much of the work of running payment platforms fall on the operations of the bank. In this course the focus will be on the new dynamic digital transactions-based platforms the course also includes the payment technologies that are being deployed in the market today, such as EMV, contactless and Mobile Payments, and those that are on the horizon, such as Blockchain, IoT Payments.
This workshop discusses different types of fraud that affect a payment transaction and we further describe the different methods that are deployed to reduce or block payment related frauds.
This course examines how to further secure transactions through use of tokenization technologies. It describes the various ways that transaction information is replaced by a token for added security. The workshop also focusing on new technologies of Bitcoin and Blockchain. This workshop demystifies the worlds of Blockchain and Bitcoin enabling attendees and their companies understand how these technologies can assist them in their businesses. The course provides a “how to” guide for leveraging these new technologies as well as strategies for incorporating them into current payments systems.
We also describe the new technologies being defined by EMVCo that includes 3D Secure version 2 and the new Secure Remote Commerce. These are the new standards and frameworks from EMVCo that will help issuers and processors to secure their e-commerce and online transactions in a structured and standard way.
Understanding how these new technologies work and how they create secure payment transactions is a part of this course. This is to describe different platforms that are used in large and small issuers for their payment environments. We also enumerate the changes that are required pre/post EMV/new technology implementations.
Cost: $3,550 per person. Technology Platforms and New Technologies, including EMV, Contactless, Mobile Pay, Tokenization, Blockchain, Bitcoin and project Implementation management. This is a four day workshop plus two days of self-study and assessment followed by certification . This course covers the fundamentals payment architecture, platform, their operations and how the new technologies such as Tokenization and Blockchain will affect payments. This is a foundation course for business, IT and operations executives. The course is both theory and hands on with practical demonstrations using the latest technology tools and products.
- Introduction to Payment cards, credentials and new technologies
- Introduction to EMV Tokenization
- Introduction to Blockchain and Bitcoin Technologies
- Digital Payment Framework EMV, Mobile, New Channels
- Types of Fraud in payments, Security technologies, Layered approach to combat different types of fraud
- Payment Platforms, Back end operations Project Management
- EMV Tokenization 201 to overcome specific fraud types
- • Leveraging Technology to Innovate – ATM Technologies of the future
- Blockchain, Bitcoin Fundamentals
- Review the payment technologies
- EMVCo new technologies: 3D Secure 2, Remote Secure Commerce
- Describe supplementary material provided for further study
- Self Study
- Self-Study + Assessment
- Certificates of Completion Issued by Academy at course end
Note: This is our combined course that is a very extensive course covering a lot of ground – in addition to all current technologies, we discuss those in the pipeline for the near future.
Who Should Attend:
- Payments professionals
- Product Development and Product Marketing
- Anybody needing a deep dive on EMV, Mobile NFC technologies and the upcoming standards for further security
- Operations, Engineering
- IT and Technical Departments
- Developers and Manufacturers of Cards, Terminals and Payment Systems
- Product marketing