See us at the All Payments Expo, The Mirage, Las Vegas, March 3-5
With Card 3.0 Program Managers, Processors and Card Issuers Can Now Design and Deploy Prepaid Products to Market Quicker than Ever Before
LAS VEGAS, NV, February 7, 2014– Global payments leader TAS Group announced today Card 3.0 – a state of the art card management platform that enables program managers, processors and issuers to design, issue and manage prepaid cards more securely and quicker than ever. Card 3.0 will be shown at this year’s All Payments Expo at the Mirage in Las Vegas, March 3-5.http://www.iirusa.com/allpaymentsexpo.
Simplicity of use and design coupled with new smart architectural features help increase profitability for program managers, processors and issuers. A smart authorization proxy manages the transaction flow, and simplifies interaction with all back-end processors. The result is a significant decrease in overall total cost-of ownership (TCO) and increased card program profitability.
According to Ennio Ponzetto, U.S. Country Manager for TAS Group, “Card 3.0 is an innovative new card management platform that reduces costs while offering customers a tremendous degree of flexibility in terms of the design, integration and performance.“
About Card 3.0:
- Card 3.0 is an account-based system that virtualizes the program form factor for cards, mobile wallets or on-line based solutions.
- Card 3.0 is fully integrated with the Green Dot Reload Network, the most important reloading network for prepaid circuits in USA.
- Card 3.0 can be deployed as a self-contained, out-of-the box, advanced solution for the lifecycle management of prepaid solutions by offering an optional full feature, closed-loop authorization and settlement engine.
- The Card 3.0 integrates seamlessly with any authorization system and all back-end/settlement processors on the market today.
- It is a smart, lightweight and flexible front-end solution.
- Card 3.0 manages all stages of card program lifecycle from set-up, configuration and workflow to cardholder acquisition, distribution and post-sale management.
- Card 3.0 is implemented utilizing state of the art technology (Java EE 6.0/7.0 Application Model) and development methodologies to ensure lowest TCO.
TAS will demo the Card 3.0 live on the show floor at the All Payments EXPO. Contact Ennio.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private showing or call us at 702-788-7039.
About TAS Group
Based in Italy with U.S. headquarters in Las Vegas, NV, TAS Group is a global leader of software solutions for electronic money, payment systems and financial markets. It is at the forefront of innovations in payments. Its solutions have been implemented in many large issuing and acquiring institutions globally. For more information visit www.tasgroup.us.com or call Ennio Ponzetto in the U.S. at 702-788-7039.