EMV for ISOs and Merchants – ONLINE
June 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am - June 14, 2018 @ 2:00 pm UTC-5| $1295
- This is a two module workshop, each module 4 hours on two consecutive days during the date/time shown
- Targets ISO & Merchants
This 90 minute webinar is to educate the ISOs and Merchants on the EMV technology and how to catch up with the liability shift requirements. We describe the EMV based payments from compliance, standards and certification processes to successful EMV migration steps. It is one of our most popular and is and especially useful starting point to understanding EMV and how it fits into the payments ecosystem.
The course covers EMV standards, EMV testing, compliance, certification, and related topics that are of relevance to stakeholders getting ready for the liability shift date.
- Standard Payment Systems Model
- International Payment Schemes/Associations
- Existing Magnetic Stripe Technologies
- EMV Technology & Standards Overview
- EMV Impacts on Payment Systems Components
- Added value by implementing Chip Technology
- Lessons learned from other migrations (Stakeholders, Budgets, potential delays …etc.)
- EMV migration steps: Best practices for moving forward – including testing and certification